Data Integration Spec III
Irving, TX 75038
Data Integration Spec III
- Design & Development- Provides technical development leadership and implementation of design as it relates to the existing applications that correspond with the architecture strategies at an enterprise level.
- Strategy Execution – Leads in the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans. They are involved in team adoption, execution, and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient delivery.
- System Engineering – Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance.
- System Integration – Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities, and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses the impact on other systems, and works with cross-functional teams within information management to ensure positive project impact. Installs configure and verify the operation of software components.
- Lead groups of individuals:
- In the analysis, design, development, and delivery of Integration Solutions.
- In working closely with project teams on customer-specific initiatives that involve data movement, translation, or integration development.
- To solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Assist team members:
- troubleshooting technical issues related to data transformation and flow
- in analyzing customer data specifications and provide gap analysis
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes
- Communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements
- Write Technical Specification from Business and Functional Requirements
- Write Technical Test Plans
- Perform unit testing and provide business stakeholders with user acceptance testing guidance.
- Mentor others regarding Team processes
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving/analysis
- Strong Critical Thinking skills
- Technical capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, and Financial data
- Knowledge of all data formats (HL7, EDI, CSV, XML, JSON, etc…)
- Process and Project Oriented
- High level of Intellectual Curiosity
- A minimum of 10 years IT experience in technical analysis, design, and implementation
- A minimum of 4 years of Healthcare or Healthcare IT experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in MS Office with a focus on Excel, Word, and Visio
- A minimum of 2 years working with relational databases, MS SQL Server.2000-2008, Transact-SQL and SQL Stored Procedures or any other relational database.
- Integration experience with Microsoft SSIS, IBM Integration Bus, IBM App Connect, IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM WTX/ITX, Infor ION, Infor IPA, or other tools is a plus