ERP Implementation Manager
Cleveland, OH 44109 US
MOSTLY REMOTE BUT CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN OHIO
Represents the voice of the customer through business intelligence (BI) development. Responsible for working with key stakeholders from across The Health System to bring a voice and story to customer content and feature requests. Accountable for scoping solutions that best meets customer and business needs, and for progressing the development of deliverables in an effective and efficient manner. Works with the development team to clarify the vision of BI solutions throughout the development process. Works closely with leadership and stakeholders to prioritize BI solutions for development. Responsible for the team’ s project backlog, including writing user stories and translating operational/functional requirements into stories for the development team. Manages assigned personnel. Upholds the mission, vision, values, and customer service standards of The Health System.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in addition to the experience stated below.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of operational, clinical, and financial data and workflows within healthcare environments.
- Ability to scope, understand and translate business/customer needs into analytics solutions including designing wire-frame diagrams.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills, including experience making presentations and writing user stories, across a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, problem solving, abstract thinking and decision-making skills.
- Proven track record of interacting professionally and effectively with individuals at all levels including executives and physicians.
- Effective leadership skills and ability to listen, communicate and motivate teams to achieve results.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Positive attitude and creativity when generating solutions. Demonstrated ability to identify and effectively resolve problems/issues when they occur.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of cultural, ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Agile product owner experience relative to BI development, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- PMP certification or equivalent project management certification.
- Familiarity of analytics development life cycle including hospital information systems (EHR, ERP, MIS, etc.), healthcare business applications (Infor/Lawson, Kronos, EPSI, Epic, etc.) and visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience or training in human-centered design and/or design thinking.