Epic Tapestry Analyst
Cleveland, OH 44101
- Leads or participates in Tapestry implementation project related activities, issues, change, communications and updates. Presents on project and operational updates as required.
- Ensures quality outcome and assesses integrated impact. Comprehends complex instructions and is competent in assigned applications. Performs routine system maintenance tasks as needed.
- Completes project tasks on time with quality outcomes. Mentors other analysts with issue resolution and routine build tasks.
- Documents data elements, data movement, interfacing applications and shared data elements. Develops process controls, implements security processes for supported applications. Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Epic's Tapestry application integration points and master files.
- Builds, tests, and troubleshoots complex application settings/features with minimal guidance. Analysis considers IT standards, technical requirements and ensures the system meets business requirements. Documents complete testing plans to validate system build.
- Performs intake of information regarding potential system enhancements. Researches and analyzes new functionality including alternative solutions and recoommends options to stakeholders and governance for prioritization and approval. Assists with all aspects of implementation lifecycle.
Sills in order of importance:
1. Tapestry Certification;
2. Experience with multiple Epic Tapestry implementations with strong Enrollment and Eligibility focus;
3. Previous Health Insurance experience;
4. In-depth understanding of the application to perform design, build, testing and post-live support;
5. Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, ability to prioritize and lead project tasks.