IT Sourcing Specialist
Cleveland, OH 44101
Sourcing Specialist – IT Sourcing Team
Job Profile Summary
Coordinates and manages IT contracting activity. Develops and implements procedures for IT contract analysis and compliance. This includes analyzing current activity, making recommendations for change, conducting bids and implementing programs to carry out proposed changes. Interacts with departmental personnel to obtain qualitative as well as financial information regarding products and services
- Coordinates and manages IT contracting activity, with supervision.
- Manages/performs IT contract negotiations.
- Reviews contracts for terms, changes and/or enhancements. Interacts with legal on contract language and terms.
- Analyzes organization cost indicators.
- Recommends opportunities for contract savings and performs related analysis.
- Meets with departments on contract negotiations and identifies participants from IT areas for contract negotiation.
- Maintains appropriate documentation, per department policy.
- Maintains the proper and appropriate professional and ethical relationships with all vendor representatives, conducts business affairs according to the principles and guidelines of the prudent purchasing philosophy.
- Establishes strong customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related field preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Three years of contract negotiation experience required. IT contracting experience preferred.
- Additional experience preferred.
- Demonstrates strong financial analysis and customer service skills.
- Ability to review, enhance, change and write contract language to exact terms and conditions required for prudent purchasing practice.