Information Services Developer II
Irving, TX 75038 US
Job Description/Additional Details:
The Information Services Developer II is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and implementing systems based on requirements. The candidate should have good knowledge of development methodologies and follow them while designing and coding. This role requires collaborating and working with another team member focusing on quality support to both internal and external users, focusing on customer services and timeliness.
- Analyze ideas and business and functional requirements to formulate a design strategy.
- Act as a tenant to draw out a workable application design and coding parameters with essential functionalities.
- Work in collaboration with the team members to identify and address the issues by implementing a viable technical solution that is time and cost-effective and ensuring that it does not affect performance quality.
- Develop code following the industry's best practices and adhere to the organizational development rules and standards.
- Develop and deploy code using existing tools and platforms utilized for automation and testing.
- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance
- Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities, and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses the impact on other systems and works with cross-functional teams within information Services to ensure positive project impact. Installs configure and verify the operation of software components
- Participates in the development of standards, design, and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems
- Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface using technologies platforms provided.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing programs
- Fix problems arising across the test cycles and continuously improve the quality of deliverables.
- Reference and document each phase of development for further reference and maintenance operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Software Development Life Cycle and process
- Algorithm and Data Structure • Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of programming principles and design
- Strong technical knowledge of Application, Integration Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Services.
- Must be able to solve complex problems with direction.
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers, especially while under pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
Hiring Manager Notes:
- IBM IIB IIBM admin
- ACE admin
- Linux scripting
- Installation/Patching/Administration of the middleware tools
- Shell scripting and Python
- Knowledgeable in Linux, DevOps
- RedHat Certified ( preferred)