Project Business Analyst
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
This role will provide support for organization change by defining needs, recommending solutions and supporting project management activities for initiatives.
• Oversee project elements of the business case, eliciting requirements, requirements analysis, communication, testing and training.
• Assist in development and implementation of strategic and support plans.
• Assist with request for proposal (RFP) activities to deliver functional requirements, vendor scorecards, criteria & scoring results, demo scenarios & scoring results
• Facilitate the collection and delivery of requirements, business/use cases, documentation, and test plans, cases, scripts, management and approval.
• Support the execution of process improvement initiatives, creating process flow charts, value stream mapping and related documentation
• Assist in the creation and use of measurement activities required to report on project effectiveness, return on investment (ROI) and other success metrics.
• Assist in the project documentation management based on the needs of each project.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and project team members to improve the quality of project and program delivery.
• Assist in the education and promotion of related methodologies and processes to stakeholders across the institute.
• Perform on-going learning and training related to business analysis, project management and stakeholder activities
• Intermediate knowledge of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge guidelines (BABOK)
• Fundamental knowledge of Project Management Body of Knowledge guidelines (PMBOK)
• Fundamental knowledge of change management principles
• Fundamental knowledge of healthcare / research operations and systems
• Fundamental knowledge of risk management principles
• Advanced proficiency in business analysis techniques and principles.
• Advanced proficiency with office software (Microsoft Office) including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and diagramming software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent critical thinking / problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to influence others to accomplish tasks outside of the direct span of control
Top Skillsets Sought:
Requirements gathering, traceability, adaptability, process mapping and improvement, detailed oriented, self-starter, Waterfall and agile experience
Required Education: Bachelor’ s degree
• Three (3) years business analysis experience
• Five (5) of business analysis experience overseeing medium-to-large complex projects with increasing responsibilities.
• One (1) year of project management experience in small-to-medium initiatives
• Previous experience in a healthcare, research, or academic related environment.
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) or Black Belt (CSSGB) Certifications
level 2a - covid vaccine required