Project Manager I
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Position is hybrid of remote/onsite. Candidates must live within 90 minutes of Philadelphia. Position is currently planned to be extended through 6/30/24.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methodology and practices.
• Manages low complexity projects.
• Exhibits basic skills in the use of project management tools.
• Creates detailed work-related documentation and project and change management plans.
• Communicates effectively, both oral and written communications with technical, clinical, and business colleagues.
• Manages small projects or serves as a project lead for medium or larger projects under minimal supervision of a project manager.
• Supports the Program Manager in portfolio and department level reporting responsibilities.
A Project Manager I
• Manages low complexity projects or project subsets according to the established scope, timeline, budget, and specification, as assigned.
• Tracks project or program related spend against budget as directed by the Project or Program Manager.
• Facilitates small project team meetings.
• Prepares Project Status Reports as directed by the Project Manager.
• Communicates with project sponsors, stakeholders and team members, as directed by the Project Manager.
• Manages the formal project change control process.
• Creates program and department level presentations as directed by the Program Manager.
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store Healthcare System’ s information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.