Salesforce Administrator - Data Analyst
Conshocken, PA 19428 US
continued delivery of innovative, quality solutions to meet the needs of the business user community.
This position is responsible for the overall configuration and operation of the existing implementation and
continued operations, as well as the continuous improvement of the Salesforce tools for all user groups such as
Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams.
The Salesforce Administrator will independently perform data modeling, configuration, testing, implementation,
documentation relating to the Salesforce system.
This person must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate complex technical terms to non-technical end-users.
• Design, test, and support quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Ability to design and support integrations between Salesforce and other applications / systems
• Successfully document / maintain documentation on application use and flow and assist in developing
• Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration,
development, testing, data integrity, etc.
• Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy,
Sharing Rules and Security).
• Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing
• Ability to interact with senior members of management.
• Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and
reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology,
Mathematics, Statistics or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification