Systems Analyst 2
Philadelphia, PA 19104
A System Analyst II is an intermediate level position in the System Analyst job family. A person in this position will be required to work with a team of
analysts to provide tier two support for their customers. Performs intermediate level system configuration changes and maintenance to support the
lifecycle of the application.
Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
2. Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
3. Works independently in support of team initiatives.
4. Gathers requirements, develops specifications prepares documentation.
5. Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
6. Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
7. Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues.
8. May be required to travel to/from and work in the various CHOP locations, including patient care areas.
9. May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
10. May be designated a “ Health Care Worker”
11. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
12. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process,
transmit, or store CHOP information.
13. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable
regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
Required Education: Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
Required Experience: Relevant experience (1-3 years) within a healthcare environment. Relevant Information Systems analyst experience (1-3 years)