Livonia, MI 48150
Multiple years of Tableau development work is a must, the ability to write SQL would be beneficial, and if they have any healthcare experience (especially revenue cycle) that would be a great bonus to have. If they have experience using the new tool, Tableau Prep or Tableau Prep Conductor, that would be other bonuses that would help in our search for the ideal candidate.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence (Microstrategy, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView/Sense, SFDC) Components & Tools.
- Strong Hands on experience within Tableau development (since 2010)
- Hands-on development of dynamic dashboards, grids, graphs, scorecards, and statistical reporting utilizing Business Intelligence Tools
- Proficient in Business Intelligence architecture, dashboard, and report development including objects, filters, prompts and metrics
- Document designs, specifications, and flow diagrams to assist in efficient development, support, and problem analysis
- Create and enhance report objects, metrics, filters, and prompts
- Develop dashboards and reports per specified requirements and timelines
- Develop, execute, and document test plans for development activities
- Validate reporting results against requirements, and troubleshoot and analyze data issues within reports
- Support and manage special projects, ad-hoc management reporting requests, testing, and issue resolution
- Ensure optimal end-user performance by establishing and consistently executing overall system performance assessment processes and associated action plans
- Development and integration including setting up configuration management, developing components, peer review, creating unit test plans, and performing unit testing
- Experience with intelligent cube development, custom widget, visualization development and implementation
- Understanding of relational databases, strong SQL skills, and experience with data modeling and architecture"
- Strong involvement with Finance Teams and global Sales Organization
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in concise terms to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experienced communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, data flow diagrams and database design development
- Escalates issues / risks in a timely manner.
- Proficient troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hire in Salary range $85, 628.6080 minimum, $107, 066.34, midpoint, $128, 505.10 maximum